The Guelph Wish Fund for Children is very grateful for the many businesses and social and community organizations that host small fundraising events and donate the net proceeds to us. From dart tournaments, cake raffles, coffee mornings or yogurt sales, the community has always shown support for the work we do by fundraising in these small, but meaningful ways. Here is a list of recent Community Supporters :
- 100 Women Who Care Rural Wellington
- Blount Canada
- Buffalo Wings
- Claysom Homes
- Delta Pi Sorority
- Fred A. Hamilton School
- Ghost Riders Annual Ride for Charity
- Guelph Hockey Referees Association
- Guelph Lions Club
- Guelph Manufacturing Group
- Guelph Public Library Staff
- Guelph Royals Baseball Minor Rookie Tier 2
- Guelph Runners
- Guelph Storm
- Halwell Mutual Insurance Co.
- Jefferson Elora Corp
- Louie’s on Lewis
- Industrial Men's Dart League Tournament
- Manitoulin Gore Bay Group of Companies and Social Club
- Mini Grand River
- Oliver's Headshot & Portrait Photography
- Party Corner
- Rozzi Family Charity Golf Tournament
- Royal Canadian Legion Elora Ladies
- Sir Isaac Brock Public School
- St. John’s Anglican Church Women’s Group
- St. John Catholic School (Kindergarten Class)
- Stirling Marathon
- Spira Racing
- Stanley Stick Hockey
- Superb Property Maintenance
- Trans Plus Systems Corp.
- Tri City Martial Arts Inc.
- Wellington OPP Charity Golf Tournament
- YMCA Reunion
A strong community is defined by those who give selflessly, and, in this regard, we are grateful for the support in helping to grant more wishes!
We are also grateful for the many unsolicited gifts we have received from the very thoughtful business and individuals that help support our wish kids and their families. To see a list of our recent Corporate Supporters click here
We would like to thank this year's Auction contributors and this year's Golf sponsors/donors, the proceeds raised from these events went to help support our wish kids, as they face heartbreaking medical challenges, thank you!