Looking for Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator
The Guelph Wish Fund for Children is a local non-profit charitable organization that supports children and their families in Guelph and Wellington County facing a life-altering medical challenge by providing a special experience or family necessities that makes the children’s lives a little happier.
We are looking for a part-time Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator to help implement and manage our development strategy. We require an enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative individual, who has a strong belief in the non-profit and charitable sector, and is eager to work in a dynamic organization with lots of scope for fresh ideas and growth. This individual will have excellent time-management and problem-solving skills, strong computer and social media skills, and an eye for detail.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator will assist the Board of Directors in planning and implementing the Guelph Wish Fund for Children’s new marketing and fundraising strategy, plan and activities, including, but not limited to:
- Coordinate special event activities
- Manage corporate sponsorship and individual donor campaign § Coordinate on-going donor stewardship activities
- Manage donor database and website
- Coordinate marketing, copywriting and social media platforms
- Post-secondary education
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Background of working or volunteering in a non-profit environment
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM database management
- Strong computer, internet and web-design skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and DonorPerfect
- Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
This is a part-time flex-time one-year contract position, based on 15 hours per week. The candidate will work from home but is expected to attend regular meetings in Guelph, Ontario. Contract payment range is $15,000 - $20,000.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by email by Monday, August 26, 2019 to:
Joanne Grodzinski, Director of Operartions Guelph Wish Fund for Children
We thank all those who apply but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.